Giấy Chứng Nhận Hợp Quy là việc xác nhận đối tượng của hoạt động trong lĩnh vực quy chuẩn kỹ thuật phù hợp với quy chuẩn kỹ thuật tương ứng. Chứng nhận phù hợp quy chuẩn kỹ thuật được thực hiện một cách bắt buộc. Phương thức đánh giá quy chuẩn kỹ thuật áp dụng cho từng đối tượng cụ thể được quy định tại quy chuẩn kỹ thuật tương ứng.
Certificate of Conformity for Exports to The Kingdom of Morocco
Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy (MICEVN) of Morocco’s Verification of Conformity Programme (VoC)
Intertek has been awarded a contract by The Government of the Kingdom of Morocco for its Verification of Conformity Programme (VoC).
The Morocco VoC was implemented to assure Moroccan consumers of the quality and safety of imported goods and to facilitate trade.
The programme verifies the conformity of all regulated products in the respective exporting countries within a range of sectors, including:
- Chemicals such as detergents, paint, bitumen, matches, lighters
- Construction Materials such as (pipes, sheets, sanitary equipment, insulation, wooden panels, cement, windows, glass…)
- Electricals and electronics
- Gas, Oil Appliances
- Textiles, leather, shoes and clothing
- Personal Protective Equipment, motorcycle helmets
- Food contact materials such as kitchenware and crockery
- Automotive spare parts including tyres
- Building products
- Toys, parks and baskets for children, baby diapers, furniture
Specified products will require local verification through a destination inspection.
- Motor vehicle spare parts – Tyres, batteries, Brake linings (brake pads), Glazing, Filter elements, Mechanical control cable, Leaf springs
- Motorcycle spare parts – Air chambers
- Construction products – Ceramic tiles, Cement, Sanitary products, Taps, Sealing sheets, Plastic tubes
- Gas appliances – Gas heaters, Gas water heaters
- Construction materials – Wire rod, Steel bars for reinforcement of concrete, Wood panels
- Electrical products – Mobile phone chargers, Circuit breakers
- Blankets, Rugs & carpets, Furnishings, Articles of clothing other than work clothing, Footwear other than personal protective equipment footwear, baby diapers, Non-woven fabric protective masks for non-medical use, Protective fabric masks for non-medical use.
This ensures they comply with the applicable Moroccan technical regulations and quality standards, assuring Morocco’s citizens of the quality and reliability of imported goods.
Exporters to Morocco are required to provide a Certificate of Conformity for Customs clearance in accordance with the Government regulations which can only be obtained from an Approved Inspection Body such as Intertek.
Certificate of Conformity for Food Exports to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Food Consignment Certificate of Conformity Programme
The Saudi Food & Drugs Authority (SFDA) has announced the implementation of the Food Consignment Certificate of Conformity program which will be supported by Intertek in order to assure Saudi consumers of the safety and quality of the imported foodstuffs they purchase.
“In line with the objectives of the SFDA in facilitating the procedures of consignments of importing foodstuffs through the border crossing points in coordination with the General Authority for Customs, the Authority would like to announce to all food importers the signing of the “Certificate of Conformity for food Program” with Intertek International Riyadh and Saudi Industrial Inspection Services Company”
This programme aims, under the supervision and management of the SFDA, to provide safe products to consumers as well as a speedy and direct Customs release of imported foods since the consignments will be verified and certified at the country of origin which allows their fast track clearance.
In July 2018, Intertek Government and Trade Services was awarded an exclusive contract to provide Certification services for Food Consignment programme for specific food product categories in various regions including Asia, the Middle East and Africa and Brazil.
Food consignments will be subject to audit, inspection and testing prior to shipment. Exporters and importers will need to ensure that regulated food products for the Saudi Arabia market are fully compliant with Saudi Food law and regulations for quality, safety and suitability and they have obtained the Certificate of Conformity prior to shipment.
Consignments arriving to Saudi Arabia without Food Certificates of Conformity will be subject to local testing which will slow the Customs Clearance process while the ones holding Food Certificates of Conformity from Intertek will follow a fast track to be released by Customs.
Importers and exporters will also have to ensure that their suppliers are informed about the quality and safety requirements for Food products and that their consignments will need to be accompanied by a Food Consignment Certificate of Conformity from Intertek.